Please answer and discuss the following questions. Provide an informed answer and discussion based on the article.
- According to the authors, why are some employees more engaged – excited, energized about their jobs — than others?
- What has traditional research focused on, in relation to, “why some people are more engaged in the workforce?” Do you agree with the findings of the traditional research?
- According to the authors, although no universal formula to engage employees exists, individuals feel more enthusiastic about their jobs when _________ ? Do you agree with the authors?
- In your informed opinion, how much of engagement is just personality?
- What do the authors suggest, if you truly want to understand engagement in your organization?
Read the Harvard Business Review article titled Is Employee Engagement Just a Reflection of Personality? (Chamorro-Premuzic, Garrad, & Elzinga, 2018)
Instructions: Please post your INITIAL POST (answer to questions), which should include a minimum of 120 words per question. The sentences/paragraphs are expected to be informed, well-written, and cited, using APA 7 citation. Please include a statistic or statistics. Please cite your scholarly source(s) within the paragraph(s). Provide in-text citations and References.