****Only use the following dataset for drafting the project: https://www.kaggle.com/ramjasmaurya/best-cities-and-countries-for-startups-in-2021
This is a team assignment. Each team must use the R tool to use for the project.Your team will select a dataset from Kaggle that will be used for their project.Teams will be from 1 to 3On Friday evening, teams will meet for the residency weekend and put together a one page proposal that must be reviewed and approved by the professor that states:
- The problem to solve.
- The data sources to pull from.
- The tool that will be used (R)
- Note high level graphics that will be used to solve the problem and how they will be used.
On Saturday, teams will reconvene and complete the following:
- There must be a through data plan this includes:
- Where the data is online
- How you know the data is accurate and the plan for ensuring accuracy.
- An import of the data into the selected tool.
- A paper that includes:
- The data plan mentioned above
- The problem- note the description and why it’s a problem and how you are going to make a recommendation with the data presented.
- The analysis of why the data will solve the issue.
- Graphical representation and formulas. The screenshots of the formulas in the tool must be present.
- A summary of the consideration and evaluation of results
- This includes your teams’ final analysis of the problem and the resolution.
Note: The paper and data sheet (this is the raw data that will be imported into the tool) must be turned in before the end of the day on Saturday.