You are a new employee of DigiFirm Investigation Company. As part of your company orientation, you are being exposed to each area of the computer forensics investigations firm.DigiFirm is preparing to set up a new on-site forensics laboratory facility. Kim Blake, the laboratory manager, has asked you to select three examples of software or a state-of-the-art piece of equipment that could be acquired and used in your organization’s new lab. Your supervisor mentioned to Kim that you could use some indoctrination to the DigiFirm technical capabilities, and what better way than to have you jump right in and help the company plan the new lab. You will help make some important decisions regarding investment in equipment and/or software. For this assignment:
- Research forensic lab tools and equipment.
- Choose three examples of software and one state-of-the-art piece of equipment that would benefit the lab.
- Write a proposal that covers:
- Your choices include costs.
- The reasons for choosing them.
- The benefits and limitations (if any) of each choice.
This paper should be written in Microsoft Word (or compatible), Font: Arial, 12-point, double-spaced, Citation Style: your choice, and a length of 3-4 pages.