For this assessment, you are to once again imagine yourself a dietitian. This time you have been invited to one of the local nursing homes to do a presentation for the residents. You have been given 5 minutes for the presentation, after which you will answer questions from the staff and residents, as well as any family members who are present. This presentation can be in the form of a PowerPoint presentation or a video, and must include the following elements:
- Provide the elderly residents with some tips about proper nutrition
- Suggest some things they should include in their diet and their lifestyle to maintain health and function
- Share some common pitfalls they should avoid
- Include and reference at least one external source in your presentation
- The presentation should last approximately 5 minutes
- Submit either the PowerPoint presentation or a link to your video.